What are the health benefits of fresh raw food for my dog?
Poppy’s Picnic raw food can help many common health issues. Most degenerative diseases in humans are the direct result of a bad diet of processed foods – dogs are no different.
Poppy's Picnic raw food can help with:
- Weight-obesity or underweight issues. Our products are high in good proteins and low in carbohydrate, unlike dry dog biscuits, this means overweight pets lose weight and underweight pets gain healthy muscle mass. We do not add anything artificial to our food, as a result you should find that your pet stops reacting to food or environmental allergies.
- Allergies. We do not add anything artificial to our food, as a result you should find that your pet stops reacting to food or environmental allergies. Allergies can often cause behavioural problems, so no allergies should equal calmer pets too.
- Lethargy. Poppy’s Picnic is full of essential nutrients, so you will find that your previously lethargic pet has a new found energy. They’ll also find more enjoyment in eating their food, so they’ll be happier all round.
- Bad breath and body odour. With the introduction of fresh food into your pets diet, their whole body chemistry will change, meaning an improvement in their breath and they should lose that ‘doggy’ smell.
- Autoimmune conditions (arthritis, painful joints etc). It is felt by some professionals that most degenerative diseases our pets suffer from are a result of a lifetime of being fed processed foods. Our raw diet provides the fresh essential nutrients that will improve your pets immune system meaning arthritic conditions and painful joints should considerably lessen.
- Dull coat. It makes sense that with so many natural vitamins and minerals in the food, that you will start to see big improvements in your pets coat. It will get shinier and silkier and their skin quality will improve, so less dandruff too.
The is the fresher way to feed, and your dog will thank you for it.