What type of feeder are you?
It’s up to you! You can decide to make a straight switch (we would call you an ‘All Change’ feeder) or add an occasional boost of freshness to dry or wet food ‘Now and Then’.
If you’re ready to change from old food today, to yummy Poppy’s Picnic tomorrow - then you’re an All Change feeder. Regardless of their previous diet, like Poppy, most dogs won’t need encouragement to eat something new, so you can start feeding our Mince or Meatballs straight away.
How much to feed your dog will depend on their age, weight and activity levels. As a rule, adult dogs being fed a raw-only diet need 2-3% of their body weight every day in food. For example, dog weighing 10 kg should be fed 200-300g a day.
Use the Meal Calculator on our homepage to have the paw-rithmetic done for you, or alternatively contact our friendly VIP (Very Important Paws) team who will happily help: 01380716599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products are easy to feed and a breeze to fit into your lifestyle. Simply introduce an occasional boost of freshness with our tasty Poppy’s Picnic Meatballs - super convenient, and easy to add to any bowl of food.
You can use our fresh food to supplement your dog’s dry or wet diet by simply reducing some of their regular meal to allow for the additional fresh food. Just replace two tablespoons of dry or wet food with 1 Meatball and repeat to feed as many Meatballs as you like! Our fresh food is nutritionally superior to most dry or wet foods so less is needed. Remember, even by adding just a little bit of freshness you are giving your dog extra valuable nutrients! Here’s how you can get started:
- Take out the number of Meatballs you need from the pack to defrost in the fridge the night before, and put the remaining meatballs back in the freezer
- We recommend taking the meatballs out of the fridge 20 minutes before feeding as your dog might not like the coldness of refrigerated food
- Feed as many Meatballs as you like, by removing 2 tablespoons of their usual meal, and replacing with 1 Poppy’s Picnic Meatball and repeating as desired
- Alternatively, you can also feed a Meatball as a tasty midday treat (just make sure you account for it in their daily meal allowance)
- Easy and waste-free. It really is THAT simple!
Please feel free to contact our friendly VIP (Very Important Paws) team with any questions you may have at 01380 716 599 or email@example.com.